Trade Account Enquiries
Kelvin Valley Ltd, Building & Landscaping Supplies are able to offer its customers credit facilities under our trade account facility (subject to status and acceptance).
We are able to offer accounts to businesses (large or Small) and to self-build accounts. Our standard terms for the account are 30 days and all accounts are subject to our Terms and Conditions of Trading.
There are many benefits of credit facilities:
- The main benefit to you is the 30 days credit that we are able to offer.
- If for any reason there is a pricing error we will offer a no quibble refund for the overcharge that you have unnecessarily incurred.
- Within your credit account you can request the use of purchase order numbers.
- All invoices and statements are sent directly to your address, as well as copies being available on request.
- Payment for your account can be made in a number of ways – by Cash, Cheque or Bacs.
If you wish to apply for a trade credit account please download and fully complete the credit account application form and return it to: Kelvin Valley Ltd, Credit Control Department, Inchbreck House, Kirkintilloch, Glasgow, G66 1RS.
Alternatively, for other general trade enquiries, fill in the form below.